Tandemonium 2022 – Perth’s Tandem Muster for WA Bike Month
Tandemonium 2022, Perth’s Tandem Muster was held on the morning of Sunday, 30th October 2022 at South Perth Foreshore (opposite 101 South Perth Esplanade).
For more information on how the event went, check out this news article: Tandemonium 2022.
Event Details: WA Bike Month’s Tandem Muster highlights and promotes fun tandem cycling opportunities for people of all abilities, in and around Perth.
- Share the experiences of tandem cycling while you chat over a coffee or cool drink (free to the first 75 participants).
- Check out our range of cool road, mountain, touring, vintage and novelty tandems.
- Try tandem cycling! Why not go for a 2km tandem bike ride with one of our experienced tandem pilots? Close fitting clothes and enclosed shoes recommended for this activity.
- Join the community challenge to test your skills on our fun tiny challenge course (10:00-10:45 am).
- Find out why tandem cycling is a fun and energetic team cycling activity for all abilities.
- This is a family friendly event!
Tandemonium 2020 – Perth’s Inaugural Tandem Muster for Road Safety
Tandemonium 2020, Perth’s Inaugural Tandem Muster was held on the morning of Saturday, 21st November 2020 at Point Belches, Mill Point Rd (South Perth Boat Ramp).
For more information on how the event went, check out this news article: Tandemonium 2020.
Watch the event video (short version) below:
Tandemonium 2020 Road Safety Promo (Short Version) (Direct Link)
Dust off your tandem and come and join us for a morning of fun.
We welcome all of Perth’s tandem cycling community to come and chat to recreational, global exploring, mountain biking and Paralympian tandem cyclists. View an interesting range of tandem bikes. Explore how you can be involved in tandem cycling.
WATCAC is a tandem cycling group that supports blind and vision-impaired people who cycle for fitness, fun, sport and transport. Cyclists are the most vulnerable road users and our members understand deeply what it means to rely on others to arrive safely at our destination.
This inaugural tandem muster is being held with the support of the Minister for Road Safety and the WA Road Safety Commission as part of the National Road Safety Week 2020. The road safety message being promoted at the event is made possible through funding from the Road Trauma Trust Account.
#Tandemonium #NRSW #DriveSOS #ShareTheRoad #LookOutForOthers #MightBeAMate